Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Empty Shelter

Day 44
Looks like I'll be spending the night by myself in this shelter. It'll be the first time since being on the trail. I'm fine with it. It's nice and peaceful at this shelter and because of a 25 mile day today I'm pretty wiped. I am very excited because I crossed the 500 mile mark today. A little milestone, but one nonetheless. That means I'm about a 1/4 of the way done with the trail. Time flies when you hike every day haha. Tomorrow is another long day into town. 24.6 to be exact :/ but it will be nice to sit down at a restaurant and unwind a bit. I'll be in Dalton, Massachusetts in 5 days where I'll either zero or nero. It's 6 right now and I'm gonna start getting ready for bed. Another 5:30 wake up tomorrow. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment